£45,000 – £50,000
To implement project design that delivers work in timely efficient manner, in accordance with the project budget. The Project Manager will be responsible for all one site health and safety activities (incl streetworks legislation) and ensure contract delivery in accordance with agreed timescales and processes.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Adherence to all relevant Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Provide direction to site management and Production teams.
- To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
- To mitigate risk and ensure critical path activities are clear and achievable.
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work.
- To keep the senior management team and other stakeholders up to date with progress (including the collation of weekly and monthly progress reports.
- To monitor spend against budget in collaboration with the project commercial team.
- To perform other duties as required and reasonabily requested.
- To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Take responsibility for tools issued and vehicle assigned in accordance with the company fleet policy.
Skills knowledge and aptitude:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Strong desire to learn.
Required Experience – Essential:
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be adept in use of software systems.
- Conversant with principles and standards for Passive Optical Networks.
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of working to BT Openreach standards and processes for underground safety, working at height and confined spaces.
- Full clean driving license.
- Able to work well with others.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Clear and concise communicator.