- M&E Project Manager
- To report directly on all matters relating to the day to day running of the project taking full responsibility for the required standards of Health and Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts, including but not limited to:
- Site Management Plans
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources
- Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Installation programmes
- Test and Inspection documentation and
- Operation and Maintenance Documentation
- Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
- Liaison with the client’s management and operational staff to ensure all KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- To work alongside the client and project manager to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained. This will include the preparation and maintenance of fortnightly look ahead programmes.
- To ensure all required site documentation is completed, including but not limited to:
- Daily diary sheets
- Daily allocation sheets
- Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications
- All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation
- Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance
- To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
- Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
Skills knowledge and aptitude:
- Communication skills
- Ability to motivate and support staff
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to embrace training
Qualifications and training – Essential:
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid CITB SMSTS certificate
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Current full UK driving licence
Qualifications and training – Desirable:
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Gas Safe Qualifying Supervisor
- Qualified to the required CIOB Grade applicable at the time in accordance with Group policy
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- Salary negotiable (dependent upon experience)
- Company car allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Membership of our bonus scheme (with agreement by the remuneration committee).
- All of your valid business expenses will be fully reimbursed on a monthly basis.