Job Title: Electrical Site Manager
About Aberla Group
Aberla is an M&E and energy infrastructure specialist based in North West England and operating across the UK. We have an in-house design and delivery team, which enables us to provide our clients with a full turn-key solution.
We are flexible with our delivery model and strive to be a long-term partner. We have strong financial backing – consisting of institutional investment and high net worth individuals. The Group offers our partners Energy Management, Renewables, Utilities and M&E services.
We work for private developers, construction companies, local authorities, social housing associations and energy companies, to name a few.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with the main contractor
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Identify early opportunities
- Take-off and material ordering
- Ensuring all work is completed on time and budget
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with main contractor, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Good knowledge and Maintain high standards of all matters on health and safety
The Electrical Site Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- 18th edition electrician
- JIB gold or black card
- BS7671Test and inspect is desirable
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Good fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- A good eye for detail
Bonus Scheme: Yes
Pension Scheme: Yes